The department founded in 2012. The department award BS degree in Civil Engineer. Students will learn main basic design Engineer such as Building Structure, Building Materials, Concrete test and Design, Pavement, Road, Soil Mechanics and Materials, Hydraulics and Fluids Flows. In addition to courses in Computer application and design. Civil Engineering is the discipline that consists of the design, construction, and maintenance of constructed and natural infrastructure.
Laboratories of Civil Engineer:
The department contained several laboratories equipped with latest equipment, these are:
- Construction and Building Materials Testing Workshop.
- Surveying Lab
- Soil Mechanics Lab
- Asphalt Testing Lab
- Concrete Testing Lab
This division of services offers support for students at Al Mustaqbal College to enhance student growth and development, the departments are of led by Dr Abass Bawi Vice Chancellor who then reports directly to the dean of the college. Student affairs goals developing programming, advising student organizations and student leaders and conducting research to meet the needs of the whole student- physical.
Other departments and divisions in the college:
- Career Development or Career Services including employer relations, interview placement, course of study guidance and internship.
- Assessment and Research focused on assessment and research implementation.
- Judicial Affairs sometimes called student conduct enforces community standards.
- Alumni Services.
- Campus Safety.
- Student Union.
- Greek Affairs.
- Media Services, included local journal, advertise and other publications.
- Housing or accommodations.
There is wide range of employment opportunities available at Al Mustaqbal College for Iraqi nation specially graduated holding PhD or MSc in the filed related to our academics department, postgraduate student in their final years welcome to join as and ready to give them financial support.
The college looking forwards for international corporation , partnership , training and carrier development. In order to achieve these goals we would like to sign an agreement in the culture fields to cover all scientific and research sectors.